Vectron POS Colour Touch
- The POS ColorTouch combines innovative design and excellent performance whilst requiring only minimum and variable space. The whole cash register is hardly larger than the screen itself. The advantage:
- The POS ColorTouch can be used wall- or rope mounted, recessed into the working surface and installed wherever a conventional cash register design would be disturbing.
- The large TFT-monitor supports the user in case of extensive PLU selections and special options and its input possibilities exceed by far those of a conventional cash register. The table map of a restaurant is displayed as clearly as the product range of a bakery with more than 100 different breads and rolls. The excellent display quality of the monitor allows perfect reading even from unfavourable angles. A clear advantage if the user is not sitting in front of the cash register but integrates the data input into his normal working procedures and movements.
- Its intuitive operation allows a correct handling even by untrained personnel.
- The optimised splash proof construction of the POS ColorTouch protects the cash register from damage by wet hand operation or water spills.
- Despite its compactness, the POS ColorTouch is prepared for an internal customer display and the mounting of different user- and clerk locks. Together with the stylish stand in high-grade steel it is the perfect solution for both hospitality and retail applications where image is as important as functionality.
- Fast 64 bit-electronics, a fail-safe and extendable memory as well as numerous interfaces underline the leading role of the POS ColorTouch. Six serial interfaces, one parallel and two USB-Ports allow a flexible combination with peripherals like printers, scanners, magnetic card readers, two cash drawers and an external keyboard. Two new USB-ports take into account future developments in the field of peripherals.
- Despite this large number of options, cables and connectors do not disturb the perfect design: a compartment at the bottom of the housing accommodates all plugs and connection cables.
- Where keyboard and touch screen are required, you can either expand the ColorTouch with an external keyboard or apply a POSVario. Like all Vectron POS systems, the POS ColorTouch can be perfectly networked to other Vectron models. Common utilization of printers, hold buffer- and guest check floating and lower failure rates are only some of the advantages an ECR network provides. Whether as stand-alone or integrated in a network, with the Vectron Commander the POS ColorTouch can be programmed, maintained and read out from remote. An ideal combination for all branch-solutions.
|| 64 bit|
|| 8 MB Flash ROM, 2 MB RAM, optional upgrade to 4, 6 or 10 MB|
|| 200 per network|
|| 100 per network|
|| 10/100 BaseT Ethernet|
|| 100 - 240 V (external)|
|| 5.7" with 320 x 240 pixels in hinged lid, CSTN (colour) design|
|| 2 USB (Host & Function), 2 ports for 4 cash drawers, 1 PS/2 port, optional parallel printer port|
|| app 4000g|
|| 14.2"(W) X 12.4"(D) X 3.0"(H)|
Memory extensions (+ 2 / 4 / 8 MB)
Internal / external customer display
Table stand in special steel
Various clerk locks
Various peripherals (printers, scanners, cash drawers, card readers)